- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets
High-End IP Phones like this one GXP2140 is a high-profile desktop phone. It is best for the busy user who requires medium-to-high call control functionality in order to bring in higher levels of communication productivity to a network. In addition, modern design, high call capacity along with rich functionality is what a call-intensive worker needs; GXP2140 has all.
Only a call the intensive worker who calls control to the medium to high-volume call user – knows how much it is needed to have customizable VoIP phone that has a rich and vibrant display. No matter what, GXP2140 has had 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys, and feature-loaded call controls. Additionally, it has Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth, to make call-intensive employee powerful. All ranges of Grandstream IP phones like this one GXP2140 feature state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS) in order to be supportive of a variety of automated provisioning options (including zero-configuration), encrypted XML files, and TR-069. With these, mass deployment becomes extremely easy.